On Monday, October 4th my best friend and I were audienc guest on the Wendy Williams Show. I’m a big Wendy Williams fan although she keeps some controversy going. I’ve also never sat in the audience of a live taping. We took the Mega Bus up and arrived before the sun had come up.
In line at 7am after this picture I fixed my lip liner
I totally fixed my lipstick and liner after this picture.
Though it was raining and cold in New York it didn’t ruin the experience.
My ticket number said #33 but we were 3rd in line. Wendy had a ton of special guest and so they get tickets first.
This is the waiting room before we went on set.
While the set is nice it is much smaller then it appears on TV. The show was live and the guests were the incredible Patti LaBelle who is 66 years old and quite gorgeous and Nene Leake’s & Sheree Whitfield from the Real Housewives of Atlanta. THOSE WOMEN ARE MESSY!!!
Here are a few mental notes I made while there:
- Wendy is much softer looking in person; she is actually a pretty lady.
- Wendy is skinnier than I thought she would be.
- Wendy is personal-able just as she appears to be on the show.
- Nene looks better in person and that nose job was a good idea.
- Nene has lost a lot of weight and it looks good on her.
- Nene is also just as tall as Wendy
- Sheree is pretty and her body is banging. (I will have a booty like that in my next life)
Wendy thanking us for coming to the show. PSA: Everyone in the audience was asked to wear pink in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month (October).
SAVE THE TA TA’s.
Here are a few pictures, some I captured while I was there and some stills of me on the show. DON’T JUDGE ME!!!!