I think it is safe to say that we are officially in the holiday season. Thanksgiving is around the corner, and the stores are already talking about Black Friday deals. I’m in a holiday frame of mind and I’m uber excited about it; I even started shopping and everything.
This post is sponsored by Everywhere Agency; however, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.
There is always a special feel in the air during this time of year. I love continuing traditions with the family and creating new ones. Some of my favorites are our personalized Christmas stockings. New pajamas to wear on Christmas Eve. Making holiday treats and watching movie classics and you can’t forget tree lighting.
Join my family and I at the D.C location
CLICK HERE TO FIND A CITY NEAR YOU OR THE CITY LISTED BELOW:
- Macy’s State Street (Chicago, IL) – Nov. 14, 2pm
- Macy’s Monroeville (Monroeville, PA) – Nov. 14, 2pm
- Macy’s Union Square (San Francisco, CA) – Nov. 20, 5pm
- Macy’s State Street (Chicago, IL) – Nov. 21, 2pm
- Macy’s Center City (Philadelphia, PA) – Nov. 21, 1pm
- Macy’s Union Square (San Francisco, CA) – Nov. 27, 6pm
- Macy’s Boston (Boston, MA) – Nov. 28, 12pm
- Macy’s Fountain Place (Cinncinati, OH) – Nov. 28, 6pm
- Macy’s Monroeville (Monroeville, PA) – Dec. 5, 2pm
- Macy’s Union Square (San Francisco, CA) – Dec. 5, 2pm
What are some of your favorite family traditions for the holiday season? Do you watch Charlie Brown all cuddled up in the living room or decorate sugar cookies to give out to friends? Does the whole family wear matching clothes and go take pictures with Santa?