Another week is in the books, the kids are still out of school but they return on Monday. AMEN! Tomorrow it’s going to be 52 and then 60 on Sunday. Oh Yeah! Before I run off to enjoy the warmer temps I wanted to share some Blogging Tips I shared on Periscope this week.
Kierra of KMW Exclusive is the founder of the Blog Code; it is a rotating Periscope Party with bloggers. Each blogger gets on for fifteen minutes and shares their blogging story and tips they’ve learned along the way. I was honored to be a party of the inaugural group.
Shout out to the ladies who were featured with me.
- KMW Exclusive – Beauty – Entertainment – Gossip
- RaRolae – Lifestyle & Entertainment
- FXSHNJUNKE – Fashion & Style
I shared the following information with everyone:
- Why you need to own your own domain name & hosting. If you’re looking for more information regarding the topic of domains, you may be able to learn more into how domains have evolved over the years and why it’s harder to find a unique domain name depending on the type blog or business you are trying to set up.
- The importance of custom website design if you want your content to stand out from the crowd. Online competition is more fierce than ever before so your website needs to be unique.
- What I mean when I say be consistent with your social media.
- How to maintain your relationship with your fans/followers/readers/Cuties.
- Why it is necessary to have a tribe.
- Why you shouldn’t care if your friends or family support you.
No matter what business you are in you will also have lessons learned. If you’re new to blogging it’ll be good to learn the basics but even if you’re really experienced, you could still learn something major like how important the link in bio of your Instagram is. It is a part of the process Google University is your best friend. It can save us from some of these basic mistakes.