September 1st was the beginning of Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. ? You already know that I love St. Jude like a fat kid loves cake. Well, this year we have taken our relationship to the next level. They proposed and I said yes to being one of their eight Digital Ambassadors.
- Riche Holmes Grant of The Riche Life from Washington, D.C.
- T Lopez of Mom Life Yo from Los Angeles.
- Mimi Green of Mimi Cute Lips out of Washington, D.C.
- Emelia Cellura of Half-Crazy Mama in San Francisco.
- Leanette Fernandez of Funtastic Life from Davie, Fla.
- Tammilee Tillison of Tammilee Tips out of Spokane, Wash.
- Whit Honea of Dads 4 Change in Los Angeles.
- Camille Gabel from Growing Up Gabel out of Las Vegas.
MEMPHIS, Tenn., August 30, 2018 – A group of digital influencers from across the country will partner with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital for Childhood Cancer Awareness Month in September, engaging with their millions of followers to help build awareness and help end childhood cancer.
These official digital ambassadors for the St. Jude Childhood Cancer Awareness Month campaign represent communities from Los Angeles to Washington, D.C. While they cover such diverse topics as travel, lifestyle, family and fitness, they are united by the mission of St. Jude: Finding cures. Saving children®. Many of them also will be taking part in St. Jude Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer events in their local communities.
Now that I’ve explained everything to you, I’m taking my first order of business to the streets. Yup! On Saturday, September 29th My team Mimi’s Cutie’s will do the St. Jude Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer in DC. This is where you come in, I can’t do this alone. I need your help. You can join my team and or donate towards my goal. You can join my team in person or virtually. See what they did there? They removed all excuses to support such a worthy cause. I hate asking folks for stuff, but I want to make a difference in as many kid’s lives as possible. If you only have $1 to donate, that is a dollar more towards a treatment, a wagon, a no-mo chemo party, the list is endless.
Here are a few reasons why St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is worth it:
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food – because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
- St. Jude has helped push the overall survival rate for childhood cancer from less than 20% when we first opened our doors to 80% today. St. Jude won’t stop until no child dies from cancer.
- St. Jude is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Their purpose is clear: Finding cures. Saving children.
- St. Jude freely shares the discoveries it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands of more children.
- The support of donors gives St. Jude the freedom to focus on what matters most – saving children regardless of their financial situation.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN AND OR DONATE TO MY TEAM!
I’m cooking up a great way to personally thank everyone that donates Mimi’s Cuties to end Childhood Cancer.