About the podcast…
MIMISAID WHAT?! is a weekly podcast of unfiltered girlfriend chatter with a dose of entertainment and a side of pop culture with Mimi Robinson. I’m a dope ass black woman who happens to be a wife, a mom, and still has a life of her own. I juggle all of those titles while being a Lifestyle Media Correspondent of MimiCuteLips, an HR Professional at my 9 to 5, Brunch with my girls, and everything else life throws at me. No topic is off-limits! Don’t forget to subscribe, leave a review, and or rating.
Listen + Share…
You can search “Mimi Said What” wherever you get your podcast. Episodes drop on Monday!
Follow On Social…
- Season 2 Episode 18: Coming 2 America + Meghan & Harry Interview w/ Oprah
- Season 2 Episode 17: The United States vs. Billie Holiday
- Season 2 Episode 16: Have you Watched Buried by the Bernards?
- Season 2 Episode 15: NETFLIX Malcolm & Marie
- Season 2 Episode 14: Wendy Williams: The Movie + Doc
- Season 2 Episode 13: What Mimi is Watching
- Season 2 Episode 12: Hot Topics + Must See TV
- Season 2 Episode 11: New Year New You?
- Season 2 Episode 10: 2020 Recap + New Year Message
- Season 2 Episode 9: Merry Christmas Cuties!
- Season 2 Episode 8: I am Christmas Ready!
- Season 2 Episode 7: What The Queens Gambit!
- Season 2 Episode 6: Have you joined the Clubhouse Social App?
- Season 2 Episode 5: How You Doing Thanksgiving?
- Season 2 Episode 4: Hello Madam Vice President!
- Season 2 Episode 3: Christmas Ready or Too Soon?
- Season 2 Episode 2: Halloween Safely At Home
- Season 2 Episode 1: Mimi Said What?! Turns 1
- Season 1 Episode 26: My Domestic Violence Story
- Season 1 Episode 25: Pop Culture & Entertainment
- Season 1 Episode 24: Tanqueray (Humans of New York)
- Season 1 Episode 23: Are You a Feminist?
- Season 1 Episodes 22: Self Care + Suicide Prevention Month
- Season 1 Episode 21: Sickle Cell Awareness Month
- Season 1 Episode 20: Black-Owned Businesses
- Season 1 Episode 19: Black Breastfeeding Week
- Season 1 Episode 18: Surviving Distance Learning
- Season 1 Episode 17: National Lipstick Day
- Season 1 Episode 16: Selah and The Spades w/ Celeste O’Connor
- Season 1 Episode 15: Keeping Busy At Home
- Season 1 Episode 14: Sista’s How you Doin?
- Season 1 Episode 13: Baecation + Love Is Blind
- Season 1 Episode 12: New Year + Golden Globes + Netflix YOU and more
- Season 1 Episode 11: Kevin Hart Doc. + Spies in Disguise + Eddie Murphy + More
- Season 1 Episode 10: Black Christmas Movies + Holiday Traditions
- Season 1 Episode 9: Humble Life + Dope Small Businesses
- Season 1 Episode 8: Thanksgiving Survival Tips
- Season 1 Episode 7: Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month and my Personal Connection
- Season 1 Episode 6: Parenting a Teen
- Season 1 Episode 5: Hollywood + Headlines + TV + Trending Topics + Events
- Season 1 Episode 4: Mimi’s 40th Birthday
- Season 1 Episode 3: Headlines, Events, Sports, oh my!
- Season 1 Episode 2: Fall Television + Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Season 1 Episode 1: Welcome Trailer